Local health care systems are offering respiratory clinics to serve those with COVID-19 concerns.
Henry Community Health
On Saturday, Henry Community Health announced its respiratory clinic is now open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. seven days a week in New Castle.
Those who can manage their symptoms at home are asked to please stay home. However, if you cannot manage your symptoms at home, call the HCH Respiratory Clinic at (765) 599-3443. Health officials request you keep yourself and others safe.
Henry Community Health’s Cambridge City Family Health Partners office continues to remain open Mondays-Fridays, but is now closed on Saturdays so its staff can help at the New Castle respiratory clinic.
On Friday, Reid announced a new pediatric respiratory clinic available starting Saturday.
It is for pediatric patients under the age of 14 with respiratory symptoms.
• Parent/guardian: Use Reid HealthNOW app (preferred). If you do not have access to the app, call the Respiratory Clinic Hotline at (765) 965-4200.
• You will be referred to a Pediatric Triage Nurse who will advise you of next steps in your child’s care plan.
• An appointment will be made at the Pediatric Respiratory Clinic on Saturday with hours of noon -4 p.m.
Outside of these hours, please use the Reid HealthNOW app (available 24/7) or call the Respiratory Clinic hotline at (765) 965-4200 (available 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. 7 days a week).
Anyone with respiratory issues seeking treatment through Reid must:
• First call the COVID-19 hotline at (765) 965-4200 (available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week) or get an initial triage with the Reid HealthNOW virtual care app’s FREE COVID-19 screening. Appointments can only be made during the hotline hours, but screening is available 24 hours.
• If assessed as needing to do more than remain home in isolation, instructions will be given including an appointment time and advised to go to the respiratory clinic. Only patients who have taken this step can receive further assessment at the respiratory clinic.
• If patients with respiratory issues call their normal provider, it is possible they will be referred to the respiratory hotline.
• Respiratory clinic patients will be directed to an area of the parking lot at 1501 Chester Boulevard and remain in their car for initial assessment. Based on triage and testing, when necessary they will be masked and taken into the facility for additional treatment, assessment and direction.
• COVID-19 Respiratory Clinic hotline: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily – (765) 965-4200.
• Respiratory Clinic hours: By appointment only, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
• Free Reid HealthNOW COVID 19 screening: Available 24 hours.
Meanwhile, all other non-related urgent care patients are directed to go to the 1350 Chester Boulevard Reid Health location for normal triage and treatment.