Indiana Department of Health’s Strike Team has arrived at Wayne County Fairgrounds to offer free COVID tests and vaccines.
It is the team’s second visit to the fairgrounds so far in 2022.
• Location: Wayne County Fairgrounds, Tom Raper Center, 861 Salisbury Road, Richmond
• Dates: Wednesday, Jan. 26, through Saturday, Jan. 29
• Time: Noon-8 p.m.
• COVID-19 Testing-Rapid and PCR testing available
• COVID-19 Vaccines-Pfizer adult and pediatric; & Moderna
• Moderna Vaccine: 18 and older
• Pfizer Adult Vaccine: Age 12 and older
• Pfizer Pediatric Vaccine: Ages 5-11
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Booster vaccines will be available
Vaccine appointments can be made at ourshot.in.gov
Testing appointments can be made at coronavirus.in.gov
While walk-ins are welcome, appointments are preferred when possible.
For more information, call Wayne County Health Department at (765) 973-9245 or Indiana’s free helpline, 211.